Vulcan Convection Oven
Double Deck Gas Convection Oven
NOTE: THIS UNIT REQUIRES TWO GAS HOSES FOR CONNECTION
- Double-deck, standard depth, gas convection oven
- Solid state controls
- Stainless steel fron, top and sides
- NG gas
- Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150 - 500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer with audible alarm
- (5) 28 1/4" x 20 1/2" nickel-plated racks per oven (10)
- Double pane windows
- Independent stainless steel doors
- Electronic spark igniters offer more efficient ignition over a standard pilot light design
- Oven cool switch rapidly cools oven cavity
- 1/2 HP, 2 speed blower motor
- 11 rack positions per sections
- Non-sag insulation
- Stainless steel construction for superior durability
- 8" high legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph power supply required
- 44,000 BTU/section (88,000 BTU/hr. total)
- Oven Dimensions: 29-in. W x 22-1/2 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 40-1/4 in. W x 41-1/8 in. D x 70-in. H
- Cool to the touch oven door handle
- Porcelain coated stainless steel interior
- Oven cool-down switch rapidly cools interior when door is open
- Independently operated doors open to 180°, providing operational ease
- Stainless steel construction protects the unit and provides durability
- Each door is independently opened to prevent heat loss
- Each of the 2 ovens has 11 rack positions and comes with 5 oven racks, and is heated by separate generators to guarantee energy efficient, accurate performance
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior distributes heat evenly for consistent cooking
- CSA, ENERGYSTAR, and NSF listed
Lead Time: 5-7 ESTIMATED business days, EXCLUDING holidays and weekends.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor.
CT, DC, HI, LA, MA, MD, MS, WI.
We will contact you with final amounts if taxes apply.
Hobart Convection Oven
Call us for a lower price!
Click Here for Details